|Bio Plastic/Bio Material||+||Bio Bonding Polymers||+||Regular Polymers||=||Fabric/End Product|
|PLA/PHA/PGA/Various Combination Natural Material||+||Virgin Natural Material Polymers||+||PP/PE/PET/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE/Various Combination / Mixing Material||=||Fabric/End Product|
|PLA/PHA/PGA/Various Combination Natural Material||+||Virgin Natural Material Polymers + Filler Bonding Material||+||PP/PE/PET/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE/Various Combination / Mixing Material||=||Fabric/End Product|
|PLA/PHA/PGA/Various Combination Natural Material||+||Virgin Natural Material Polymers + Hydrosol + Hydro Bond + Bonding Heads + Filler Bonding Material||+||PP/PE/PET/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE/Various Combination / Mixing Material||=||Fabric/End Product|
|PLA/PHA/PGA/Various Combination Natural Material||+||Bio Bonding Calcium Polymers + Bio Bonding Polymer + Filler Bonding Compound||+||PP/PE/PET/HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE/Various Combination / Mixing Material||=||Fabric/End Product|
|Expensive||+||Economical (as per market cost)||+||Economical (as per market cost)||=||Fabric/End Product|
|100% Biodegradable||+||100% Biodegradable||+||Non Biodegradable||=||Fabric/End Product|
|-||+||10-20 % Share||+||80-90% Share||=||Fabric/End Product (economical)|
|80-90 % Share (Expensive)||+||10-20 % Share||+||-||=||Fabric/End Product (Expensive/ Different Line/ Perpective/ Direction Market)|
|100% Share (Expensive)||+||-||+||-||=||Fabric/End Product (Expensive/ Different Line / Perpective/ Direction Market)|
1. Current available bio plastics are not solving any nature problems. To produce bioplastic/biopolymer, we required a tremendous amount of energy & other resources. This is indirectly harmful to the nature to a greater extent. Our main focus is to lower carbon emission sources while developing any material.
2. Our attitude of use & throw should be avoided. Kindly use cloth/textile fabric bags and preserve it for their multiple uses ahead. Our small gradual attitude change will make substantial and supportive change ahead.
3. The bio bonding polymers are cost effective & a solution to replace other man made polymers (as mentioned above). These bio bonding polymers do not require a tremendous amount of energy & other resources like other bioplastic/biopolymer available in the market.
4. Our research team & laboratory is associated with the various Government institutes to enhance material developments. We preserve various patents, copyrights & trademarks to support our in-house research activities.
5. This is a progressive movement towards bio development. Our primary goal is to involve Bio materials in your existing productions through BIO BONDING POLYMER SYSTEMS. Your BIO making interest is important for the society and long term sustainability of said field.
6. Scientifically, without Bio bonding/compounding terminology you cannot bond/add/mix any Bio materials to your existing plastics, polymers, co-polymers and other artificial/grounded materials. Pragmatically, you can’t replace all such manmade/petrochemical materials into Bio materials in one step too. The business standards and processes are well established. The term Bio bonding exists till there is adding of other materials with Bio materials. The term Bio bonding will be over after 99.99% replacements of your existing polymers with bio materials. If we have a goal to remove bio bonding terminology then today we can do it by using bioplastics too. Hence this bioplastic is different terminology.
7. The term Bioplastic is a word referred/connected for biodegradable and compostable material, provided; these two terms (biodegradable and compostable) are again different from each other. The terminology of bio bonding is clear with the fundamentals that we wanted to introduce 100% biodegradable and compostable (in natural environment) material to replace some part of manmade and petrochemical products without harming their final product quality, certifications and technical parameters. The bio bonding might be with existing additives polymers. Our just 1% share is huge in reducing normal plastics. This share is indirectly the bio bonding terminology. These bio bonding polymers comprises 100% natural material (compostable in natural environment). In later stages we can add and combine with any other polymers too. Hence, the 100% bio plastic based end products are quite a different segment and terminology.
8. We are continuously in the process of developments of new materials and their bonds/compounds. Those who are interested to work on technical parameters/developments then please connect us through firstname.lastname@example.org